VSIP is pleased to announce we are now providing a full cloud CDR service. This service offers a fully synchronised, securely accessible web CDR for any asterisk based PBX. You can use a nice web interface so search phone calls and playback recordings. You can also perform a range of reports and have control over different logins for members of staff. Our Cloud CDR can also email out reports to managers and team leaders based on your own criteria or custom requirements. Call us for more information.
Due to popular demand we are now taking more bookings for VoIP training. We have training and workshop facilities here at our Huddersfield office, but we are also running some new online training courses on our new moodle site training.vsip.co.uk.
So far we have a 2 day Hands-On VoIP course but we have much more in the pipeline. Will keep you posted.
We've recenlty completed upgrading ALL our VoIP infrastructure to RAID 1 and RAID10 SSD arrays at our tier 4 datacentre. In addition we have now enabled Opus codec support and also SLN24 to allow a much wider sampling range for HD/Ultra Wideband phone calls and for IVR/recordings in 24khz. Here at VSIP we are truly HD-Ready!
We are very proud of our VoIP gateway service which leads the way for VoIP technology across the world - indeed, we are a point of support and consultation for many Telco's and large organisations in both the private and public sector. We are pioneering new ways of deliverying a great VoIP service with unprecidented service, reliability, call quality and security. We offer a whole host of features not found on any other service or provider.
As asterisk experts we are able to not only deliver key VoIP services in bulk but also bespoke solutions, training and consultation. Please don't hesitate to contact us if you have a particular requirement.
- NEW Opus and SLN24 codec support
- NEW Panosec.com active security for all our servers
- Speex and G722 codec support
- IAX2 Encryption enabled by default
- SIP encryption (SRTP)
- SIP RTP delivery over TCP or UDP
- SIP URI dialling (using SRV) - (calls to email addresses etc.)
- Unlimited calls to SIP URI's worldwide
- Automatic failover to multiple outbound VoIP providers worldwide
- Advanced multi-provider least cost routing
- Direct to country call routing for many destinations
- Super secure - Ossec included by default and many other security features
- White label billing system with user and reseller portals
- White label cloud Asterisk PBX's
Create your pay-monthly plan